What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Clean and unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for returns?
- There are no extra charges for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
How to Submit a Return
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the reason for the return.
2. We will reply issuing a returns reference number (RMA)
2. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and a note specifying your RMA number securely in a box. You must use the box that it came in.
3. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
Airpart Supply Ltd
Unit 3, The Gateway Centre, Coronation Road
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3SU, United Kingdom
4. Please provide us the tracking number from your post office or couriers if applicable. You can keep tracking your package by receiving email for shipment updates.
5. You will receive a email as soon as we received your items, and when refund is approved.